The bēacn team is full of experienced business consultants, Acumatica architects, Acumatica functional experts, software developers, and administrative support staff.
With these resources on staff bēacn is able to offer a full-suite of services to its Acumatica clients.
There are dozens of business management suites to choose from. Why did bēacn choose Acumatica? There are more than a few reasons for this.
1. We believe Acumatica’s Consumption based pricing model is the most fair pricing model for both user and provider in the industry.
2. Acumatica is the only enterprise-grade business management suite that offers its users a 10 point “Customer Bill of Rights” complete with the right to support, control of their data, and much more.
3. Acumatica University is a free training resource that Acumatica put a lot of time into. Our years of experience in the ERP industry has shown us first-hand that trained users are the key to production adoption, ROI, and ultimately success with any business management suite.
4. Acumatica offers the most flexibility for its users in the industry. Users can choose to deploy on-premise, in Acumatica’s cloud, or in the cloud of their choosing. As well as choose their own pricing model and upgrade schedule.
These are just a few reasons we chose to partner with Acumatica. Be sure to ask us more in person when we meet.
Acumatica chose bēacn to be an Acumatica channel partner for a number of good reasons.
1. Industry experience. The beacn team brings together over 50 years of ERP industry experience onto one team. When it comes to business management solutions we have done and seen it all.
2. A balanced team. As mentioned earlier, bēacn has the mix of business experts, technical experts, and Acumatica experts to provide true value in the space and to Acumatica customers.
3. Organization. Acumatica took the time to review our processes and go to market strategy in relation to a potential partner and was excited for us to get started.
4. Technical Expertise. bēacn is helmed by a technical engineer with over 20 years of experience in enterprise-grade software. This type of experience can not be faked or bought. It has to be earned. Acumatica was excited to see what value our team can add to the Acumatica partner network.
5. Track Record of Success. Finally Acumatica noticed our strong track record of success implementing complex business systems and knew we could apply our skills to helping Acumatica customers achieve their goals and boost ROI.